- VPN Username and Password (Issued by CCI)
- Static IP address (Provided by store's internet service provider)
- A High speed internet connection
CCI Issued Username and Password
- Apple iOS 10 and macOS Sierra (and newer) no longer support VPN connections using the PPTP protocol, which some earlier LaundryCard Firewalls use.
- Newer Apple devices will use L2TP protocol for VPN connection.
- If a location's firewall is running a RouterOS older than V6.37.1, owners will need to purchase an upgraded firewall to use L2TP protocol.
Access the System
- Once you are connected to the VPN, open up your preferred internet browser and go to http://10.0.0.101/CCI_0/MOption.asp?CardNumber=99 to access the system.
- You should now see the Manager Options page just as you would if you were at the store.
- When finished make sure to disconnect the VPN.
- OPTIONAL: Bookmark the page for quick access once connected to the VPN.
Tips & Warnings