Processing Escrow Funds
To access this function, your specific Card ID (The 12-digit number on the back of the card) must have ASSIGN FROM ESCROW selected under CARDS in permission settings. Please see your store Owner/Manager to update your permission settings. See Permission Settings and Functions for more information on how to set permissions.
Cards that are re-inserted as intended targets for escrow balance must be a brand new card, that has never been dispensed previously. If you are using recycled cards in your card dispenser its a good idea to keep a small number of new cards available to the attendant as the recycled cards will not be able to receive the escrow transfer.
- Insert your card and select CARDS from the menu.
- Select Assign from Escrow.
- Locate the transaction listed that matches the customer's reported loss. Select assign.
- Then follow the prompt to remove your card and insert the customer's new card.
- The amount listed will be applied to the customer's card and remove the transaction from the system. The customer can use their card immediately.