To access this function, your specific Card ID (The 12-digit number on the back of the card) must have REFUND CARD selected under CARDS in permission settings. Please see your store Owner/Manager to update your permission settings. See Permission Settings and Functions for more information on how to set permissions.
- Select CARDS from the main menu.
- Select Refund Card.
- When prompted, remove the user's card and insert the customer's Laundry Card.
- When giving a refund, the system assumes that the user performing this function will refund cash from a source other than the X-Changer's bill stacker.
- The card balance information appears.
- The amount to return to the customer is displayed and can include the balance plus the deposit amounts.
- Once the user presses DONE, the card balance is cleared and can be returned to management to be reused.
- The customer should have received a cash refund.
- This refund is logged and tracked in the Refund report.