To set permissions for a particular card, your card must have ALLOW SETTING PERMISSIONS selected under CARDS for your specific Card ID. Please see your store Owner/Manager to update your permission settings.
A Manager Cannot Change Their Owner Permissions
Once a Manager's Card is issued, the holder of that Manager's card CANNOT remove the "Allow Setting Permissions" selection on their own card. If they try to deselect the box "Allow Setting Permissions" they will receive a message "You can't edit any of your own permissions".
- Insert the Manager Card.
- Select Cards from the Menu.
- Select SEARCH from the Cards Menu.
- Here, you'll see a list of all cards and card types that have been dispensed.
- The card types are always listed by the grouped default permissions type, for example, Technician, Manager, Attendant, etc. See Default Permission Settings and Functions to see the entire list of default permissions for each card type.
- To change permissions for a particular employee, select the 12-digit Card Number:
- Select Permissions on the top right corner under Card Details.
- When Permissions is selected, you'll see the Card Permissions screen for the selected card number.
- Select any box under any category to give that permission to an employee.