Configuring Technician Solutions
To access this function, your specific Card ID (The 12-digit number on the back of the card) must have TECHNICIAN SOLUTIONS selected under SYSTEM SETUP in permission settings. Please see your store Owner/Manager to update your permission settings. See Permission Settings and Functions for more information on how to set permissions.
- Insert your card.
- Select SYSTEM SETUP.
- Select TECHNICIAN SOLUTIONS.
- A pre-populated list of solutions will appear.
- To add a new solution, enter the information into the fields at the bottom of the list. Click "Add".
- The First field is "Sort".
- Add the number in the "Sort" field in the order you want the reason to display.
The corresponding columns "1" and "2" are displayed in the Equipment Status Screen (Shown below) when a Technician is choosing the reason for repairing a machine. The chart of field descriptions are below.
The service reasons created above will show on this screen, found under EQUIPMENT STATUS. The service reason will appear after selecting "Machine OK" to put it back into service.
|Sort||The numerical order in which the solutions are listed|
|Description||Description of the solution that will be used when repairing a machine|
|Column||Location of solution on the screen, in column 1 or 2|