1. Service Description Overview
Card Concepts Inc’s On-Site System Start-Up and Training Service (the "Service" or "Services") provides for the one time start-up and training of select hardware, software, and peripherals to a CCI system at the Customer’s location, and includes the following:
1.1 Start-Up Service Description:
• Basic setup of Card Concepts LaundryCard™ Software
• Setup all machine types and card reader machine assignments in software
• Testing of installed card readers on all connected equipment
• Testing of installed devices to demonstrate functionality
• Setup of high-speed connectivity and (if applicable) credit card acceptance
• Setup, installation, & testing of CCI Classic POS System (if applicable)
1.2 Training Service Description:
• Answering of questions from owner/operator
• Provide owner with a basic knowledge of how to troubleshoot day-to-day issues
• Setup VPN access on customers laptop or computer (if applicable)
• Basic overview of the LaundryCard™ Software and its capabilities including but not limited to:
1. Customer Side Functions & Features
2. Machine Pricing
3. Employee Management Functions
4. Promotional Functions
5. Reporting Functions
6. Attendant, Technician, Collector, & Manager Functions & Features
7. Review of basic transactions (purchase new card, starting machines, ect.)
• Basic overview of the CCI Classic POS software and its capabilities including but not limited to:
1. Checking a customer IN and OUT
2. Adding merchandise
3. Adjusting pricing
1.3 Not Included With This Service:
• Set up of other systems, Internet devices, or customization of Customer's desktop
• Installation or configuration of any non CCI products
• Manual configuring of equipment that is not already settable by the LaundryCard™ Software
• Any activity not specifically set forth in this Service Description Sections
By signing this document, the Customer agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth in this Service Description. Service will be provided during the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, unless other arrangements have been made through the CCI project manager. CCI is not obligated to install hardware devices or peripherals which are not purchased from CCI. This Service Description anticipates a standard Start-Up, but certain additional mutually-agreed upon tasks may be included in conjunction with this service.
2. Customer’s Responsibilities:
Because time is limited it is essential that certain components be in place prior to CCI’s arrival. The Customer and/or Distributor is expected to have completed the following prior to arrival of CCI. As well abide by the responsibilities (set forth in Section 2.2) during the time of the on-site Start-Up:
2.1 Pre-arrival requirements:
• X-Changer Cabinets installed
• Dedicated 120v AC power for each cabinet as well as 4 other peripherals
• All card reader cables run and pulled and labeled as described in the Cable Diagram
• All card readers correctly addressed to their assigned addresses as described in the Cable Diagram
• All laundry equipment installed and operational, ready for test starts from system
• All card readers mounted and connected to relevant laundry equipment
• Internet with static IPs operational
• POS station is ready for setup with 120v AC Power up to 5 plugs “May use power strip” (POS Stores Only)
2.2 During the on-site Start-Up:
• Ensure that all owner(s)/operator(s) and distributor are present and available during the Service to assist the technician with information necessary to complete the Services.
• Provide technician with safe and adequate work environment with sufficient space for the delivery of Services. Ensure that the system and all items necessary for Start-Up are available to the technician and located in the immediate area where the Start-Up is to take place.
• Allow adequate time for training with minimal to no interruptions for the assurance of best possible training session.
• Provide CCI with any additionally needed cables, peripherals, or devices that may be needed to connect internet devices.
If any of the items Customer is required to provide are not immediately available to the technician upon arrival at the site location, the technician will accomplish as much of the Start-Up service as reasonably possible under the circumstances, and Customer will be responsible for any further Start-Up. Any extra time that may be needed will have to be re-scheduled for another trip and will be billed at a rate of $1,500.00 per day plus travel expenses. In no event will Customer be entitled to any refund for amounts paid by Customer to receive any additional service.
Card Concepts Inc. requires a 1 week (5 full business days) notice prior to the scheduled technician arrival date for all cancellations and/or reschedules. All cancellations must be made via either telephone or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations/Reschedules NOT made within the required 5 business day notice time frame will be invoiced for the cost of any non-refundable travel expenses, plus a one hundred dollar ($100.00) cancellation fee.