Average Installation Time
On This Page
TEST F2 Reader Installation Guides
This document assumes the installer has working knowledge of hand tools and of the target machine in question. Physical modification of machine may be required, including modification of machine panels and internal modification to accommodate cables or harnesses. It is recommended that the instructions contained herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks. Card Concepts Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document or for any damage that may occur to target machine.
One of the following readers.
LC WiFi Reader
LC WiFi Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
High Front/Top Mount
Recommended Tools and Supplies (Not Included)
See 0266 F2 Reader Install Guide for more information.
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
Install Mounting Hardware
Coin and Card
Place the C-6700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
Refer to FasCard Mounting Guide for further instructions.
- Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document by connecting the C-5203 Power Adapter Harness to the Terminal Block.
- Brown and Blue wires are interchangeable and connect to L1 and L2.
- Secure Green ground wire beneath Green ground screw.
- Connect the opposite end of the C-5203 Power Adapter Harness to the C-5602 Power Converter.
- Connect the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Connect Coin Sense Harness
Coin Drop: Factory
- Disconnect the Coin Drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- This harness must remain disconnected for FasCard to function properly. Reconnecting this harness after installation will damage FasCard reader. Technical Support recommends taping off these connections.
- Bridge the solid Red and solid Blue wires coming from the coin eye sensor using the C-5260 Wire Tap Bridge.
- Bridge the Blue/Silver and solid Purple wires going to the machine control assembly using the C-5260 Wire Tap Bridge.
- Tap the Red, White, and White/Blue wires with the C-5101 Spade Taps provided.
- Connect the C-6361 Coin Sense Harness to the installed spade taps.
- Red connects to Red.
- Blue connects to White/Blue.
- White connects to White.
Connect Machine Interface Harness
- Connect the C-5363 Machine Start Harness to the debit spade connectors on the Machine Control Assembly.
Connect and Mount Reader
|1||Power Connection Port||Utilizes the same power harnesses as the first generation FasCard reader.|
|2||Pulse Connection Port||Connection point for pulse machine start harnesses.|
|3||Coin 1 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 1.|
|4||Coin 2 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 2.|
|5||Serial Connection Port||This is the connection point for serial machine start harnesses.|
- Feed remaining harness ends through the mounting hole as described in the F1: FasCard Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the C-5363 Machine Start Harness to port 5 (Serial Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-6361 Coin Sense Harness to port 3 (Coin Sense Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500 Power Harness to port 1.
- Secure the FasCard reader to base as described in the FasCard Mounting Guide.
FasCard Admin Site Configuration
Use the following settings depending on the Machine Start Harness used.
- Equipment Type: SingleVend
- Pulse Length: 24