Average Installation Time
On This Page
TEST F2 Reader Installation Guides
This document assumes the installer has working knowledge of hand tools and of the target machine in question. Physical modification of machine may be required, including modification of machine panels and internal modification to accommodate cables or harnesses. It is recommended that the instructions contained herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks. Card Concepts Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document or for any damage that may occur to target machine.
One of the following readers.
LC WiFi Reader
LC WiFi Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
High Front/Top Mount
Recommended Tools and Supplies (Not Included)
See 0583 F2 Reader Install Guide for more information.
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
Install Mounting Hardware
Coin and Card
Place the C-6700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
Refer to FasCard Mounting Guide for further instructions.
- Install the C-5702 Chase Nipple into the C-5414 F2 Mounting Bracket using the C-5703 Nut.
- Feed the remaining harness ends through the open face of the Coin Vault.
- Spread the C-6936 Vault Mount Bracket wings outward before insertion to lock bracket into place.
- Feed remaining harness ends through the C-6936 Vault Mount Bracket.
- Insert the C-6936 Vault Mount Bracket into the Coin Vault.
- Feed the remaining harness ends through the combined C-5414 F2 Mounting Bracket.
- Secure the combined C-5414 F2 Mounting Bracket to the C-6939 Vault Mount Bracket with the C-0144 Screws.
- Install C-0905 Drop Cover where the coin drop was previously mounted. Secure using existing hardware.
- Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document by connecting the C-5211 Power Adapter Harness to the male spade connectors on the machine power panel.
- Connect the green wire to the ground terminal.
- A corner of the power panel cover may need to be bent slightly to allow the power harness egress.
- Connect the opposite end of the C-5211 Power Adapter Harness to the C-5602 Power Converter.
- Connect the C-5500-60 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Connect Coin Sense Harness
Coin Drop: Factory
- Disconnect the Coin Drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the C-6253 Coin Sense Harness to the harness connected to the Coin Drop microswitch.
Connect Machine Interface Harness
- Connect the C-5256 Machine Start Harness to the harness previously connected to the coin drop microswitch.
Connect and Mount Reader
|1||Power Connection Port||Utilizes the same power harnesses as the first generation FasCard reader.|
|2||Pulse Connection Port||Connection point for pulse machine start harnesses.|
|3||Coin 1 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 1.|
|4||Coin 2 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 2.|
|5||Serial Connection Port||This is the connection point for serial machine start harnesses.|
- Feed remaining harness ends through the mounting hole as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the C-5256 Machine Start Harness to port 2 (Pulse Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-6253 Coin Sense Harness to port 3 (Coin Sense Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500-60 Power Harness to port 1.
- Secure the FasCard reader to base as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
FasCard Admin Site Configuration
Use the following settings depending on the Machine Start Harness used.
- Equipment Type: SingleVend
- Pulse Length: 55