- This document assumes the installer is technically familiar with Continental Washers-Extractors.
- This procedure is required to allow the host machine to communicate to CCI card reader with a serial interface, which supports multi-level pricing and cycle configuration from CCI LaundryCard and CCI FasCard systems.
- This page is provided by CCI as a courtesy. If the instructions prove to be inaccurate, please contact the product manufacturer for complete programming instructions.
Open washer door
- Press and hold the 1 key until 'Cod' appears on the display.
- Press 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4
- 'Pro' appears on the display, press the 2 key repetitively until 'nod' appears on the display
- Press the 1 key repetitively until 'Id-0- appears on the display
- Press the 2 key one time, 'Id-1' appears on the display
- Press the 1 key one time
- Press the Stop key