Tools Required (Not Included)
|Phillips Screw Driver|
|Security Torx Screw Driver|
|Channel Lock Pliers|
|Chase Nipple (1) and Nuts (2)||1 set|
Removing The Internal Components
- Using the keys that accompanied the Add-Value Kiosk, unlock the cabinet.
- Remove the cash box by pressing on the yellow button towards the front of the kiosk and sliding it up and out of the slots.
- Remove the 4 screws on each side of the bill acceptor.
- Disconnect the two harnesses from the bill acceptor.
- Remove the bill acceptor from the kiosk door.
- After removing the bill acceptor, close the door.
Removing The F1 Reader
- Peel the label off of the F1 Reader.
- Using the Security Torx Screw Driver, remove the screws on the F1 Reader.
- Gently pull the F1 Reader from the kiosk.
- Disconnect the harnesses (3) from the F1 Reader and remove the reader from the kiosk door.
- Pull the wires through the kiosk door leaving them inside the cabinet, free from the door.
Attaching The Face Plate and F2 Reader
- Attach the face plate to the outside of the kiosk door.
<insert pic of kiosk door w/ face plate>
- Place one of the nuts on the chase nipple.
<insert pic here>
- Place the other nut on the inside of the kiosk door and hold it while screwing in the chase nipple.
- Tighten the chase nipple with pliers. (You may need another set of pliers to hold the inside nut while tightening the chase nipple.)
- Thread the wire harnesses through the hole in the kiosk door.
- Attach the wire harnesses to the F2 reader.
- Attach the F2 Reader to the kiosk door by the bottom two screws.
Reconnecting The Internal Components
- Open the kiosk door and flatten down the wires of the harnesses to prepare in reattaching the bill acceptor and cash box.
- Reattach the two harnesses to the bill acceptor.
- Reinsert the cash box by sliding it back into the slots.
- The F2 Reader is successfully attached.