CUSTOMERS MUST CALL CCI TO CHECK IF THEIR EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEM ARE READY FOR F1 TO F2 CONVERSION!
- This document assumes the installer has a working knowledge of hand tools and of the target machine in question. It is recommended that instructions herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks.
- CCI takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document, or for any damage that may occur to the target machine.
|F1 Front-Mount||F1 Top-Mount||F1 High-Mount (Inverted)|
Tools Required (Not Provided)
|Channel lock Pliers||Phillips Screwdriver|
Front-Mount Installation (KIT: K-6401-UPG)
- Remove the adhesive label from the top of the F1 Reader to access the screws.
- Remove the screws on the front the F1 Reader
- Gently pull the F1 reader from the machine without disconnecting the wires
- Disconnect the wires from the F1 Reader
- Remove the Chase Nipple from inside the machine facing
- Remove the bracket for the F1 Reader
- Install the F2 bracket.
- Add the chase nipple to the inside of the machine facing to secure the F2 bracket
- Take the C-5500 adapter and attach it to the coin sense harness
- Reattach the remaining harnesses
- Thread the excess wiring through the chase nipple on the F2 Reader bracket and close the Reader. Secure it with the C-5416 screws on the bottom of the device
- You've completed the F2 Reader Front-Mount Installation
Top/High-Mount Installation (KIT: K-6402-UPG)
- Remove the adhesive label from the top of the F1 Reader to access the screws
- Remove the faceplate of the F1 Reader to access the wiring
- Disconnect the wiring in order to remove the F1 reader
- Remove the chase nipple from the F1 Reader base:
- Remove the F1 Reader base from the machine
- Thread the wires through the base of the F2 Reader
- Thread wires through the chase nipple and tighten chase nipple to F2 reader base.
- Connect the C-5500 adaptor to the coin sense harness
- Reattach remaining harnesses to the F2 Reader
- Thread the excess wiring through the chase nipple on the F2 Reader base and close the Reader
- Tighten the C-5421 screws on top of the F2 Reader
You've completed the F2 Reader Top-Mount (High-Mount) Installation