Loyalty Coupon Program
The FasCard system includes several different coupon options that can be used in conjunction with the Loyalty Site to provide an extra incentive to customers. There are several different types of coupons available, and all coupons can be managed by logging into the Admin site - navigate to the Loyalty tab and select Coupons from the available options. All coupons display the direct URL link to the FasCard Mobile site that may be used to activate the promotion.
This is an alphabetical listing of all configured coupons. Clicking anywhere on the row of a listed coupon will select that coupon for editing. A search box is provided to allow the user to easily search for a specific coupon if several coupons are already being utilized, or they browsed by clicking the page number links in the lower right corner. The Reset button will clear any search criteria from the search box and display all coupons. The Add New button allows the user to configure a new coupon.
Create a Coupon
To view a step by step guide to creating a new coupon, click the expanding header below this box titled 'Create a Coupon - Step by Step'.
- Navigate to the Coupons page under the Loyalty tab.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a coupon name.
- Enter a start and end date for the promotion.
- Apply Coupon to new loyalty accounts: Selecting this box automatically applies the coupon to all new loyalty accounts during the specified date range.
- Allowed only for new customers:
- Selecting this box makes this coupon available to ONLY new customers. “New” applies to all accounts created within 24 hours. It also specifically prevents existing Loyalty customers from using this coupon..
- Selecting this box will allow new customers to manually apply a coupon code (Obtained from the Owner) to their account either through the online FasCard Loyalty site or through the Mobile App.
- Immediately Apply To: Selecting this option will immediately apply the coupon to a designated group, or for example, All Users. Choosing to apply to all users means the coupon will be available to all existing accounts.
- Select a coupon type.
- Bonus- number of bonus dollars.
- Free Dry- number of free dry credits.
- Loyalty Points- number of points.
- Scheduled Discount- percentage of discount (do not use % sign).
- Group Assignment- assigns user to a configured Loyalty Group.
- Join Loyalty Program- links user account to store loyalty program (adds no other value to account).
- Click Save.
- A Coupon Added message will be displayed below the navigation bar.
Edit a Coupon
To edit a coupon, navigate to the Coupons page under the Loyalty tab. Search for the coupon or select it from the coupon list. Once selected, only the Name, Start, and End fields can be modified- click Save to preserve any changes, or Cancel to prevent changes. Selecting a coupon will also display its datamatrix (QR Code) which may be scanned using the FasCard Mobile App.
Delete a Coupon
To delete a coupon, navigate to the Coupons page under the Loyalty tab. Search for the coupon or select it from the coupon list. Once selected, click Delete. A popup will ask for confirmation- click OK to confirm deletion, or Cancel.
Utilizing the Coupon Datamatrix
Each coupon code will also include a datamatrix, as shown below. This datamatrix may be printed for promotional purposes. The datamatrix may then be scanned by customers utilizing the FasCard Mobile App coupons page.