FasCard system data can be extracted using the Export Data function. Data can be extracted from one of three system tables: Transact, Card, and User. The data represented in these tables is the same data upon which the FasCard reports are built. This data has been made available for those users that require more specific information. The data generated will be in the form of a .csv (comma separated value) file.
Exported data can be viewed as a spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel or equivalent applications.
Generate and Export a Report
To generate and export a report, navigate to the FasCard Admin site and sign in with an Admin or Report Admin account.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the Export Data link.
- Select the desired table from the appropriate field- Transact, Transact Detail, Card, or User.
- Select the desired start date if applicable.
- Select the desired end date if applicable.
- Select the relevant time zone.
- Select the appropriate location or location group (if enabled) to filter records by the selected location, if applicable.
- Click Generate.
- When prompted to save the file, select a location for the file and click Save to confirm download or click Cancel.