My Coupons displays a history of all promotional coupons applied to the user account within the context of a single FasCard account. Loyalty users may also use My Coupons to apply new promotional coupons to their account or use a coupon to add a new location to their Loyalty account (as described in My Locations).
The top of the page displays the same balance and machine availability that is displayed on the Location Details page.
Applying a Coupon
- Coupons can be used to convey a variety of benefits to the Loyalty user. For more information, see 'Coupon Types', below.
- Adding a coupon from a new location will add that location to My Locations.
- To apply a new coupon, navigate to the My Coupons page and click Apply Coupon.
- Enter a valid coupon code (or scan an appropriate datamatrix, FasCard Mobile App only).
- Click Submit.
- A popup window will display the type of benefit awarded. Click OK to continue.
Each coupon type has an individual popup message indicating the benefit that has been applied to the Loyalty account.
|Coupon Type||Description of Benefit|
This coupon type awards a flat, one time bonus to the user similar to store credit.
|Free Dry||This coupon type awards a one time allotment of additional free dry credits to the user.|
|Group Assignment||This coupon type assigns the user to a specific Loyalty Group, which may convey additional benefits.|
|Join Loyalty Program||This coupon code associates the Loyalty user with the FasCard account.|
|Loyalty Points||This coupon type awards a one time allotment of additional Loyalty Points to the user (requires active Loyalty Points promotion as described in FasCard Admin Site - Loyalty Settings).|
|Scheduled Discount||This coupon type conveys an ongoing discount within a scheduled date range.|
Clicking any of the icons on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page will redirect the user to another page within the Loyalty site.