Certain items below may require updates to the satellite access point, reader, or kiosk. Please contact CCI for assistance.
Clicking on a linked item will direct you to the users manual where you can find additional information regarding the item.
Release 23 - July 28, 2020
- New Turns Report, provides comparison data of machine starts in selected intervals. Learn more
- New Loyalty Acquisition Report, provides comparison data of visit and sales data for new versus returning loyalty customers. Learn more
- New Sales Comparison Report, provides comparison data of sales by equipment type for up to 4 periods for selected intervals. Learn more
- New Sales Interval Report, provides comparison data of sales by sales category for selected intervals. Learn more
- New notes fields added to various pages, including Loyalty Accounts, Equipment, Location, Location Groups, Machines and Users
- Delete personal information, admins of the loyalty pages can now remove loyalty accounts along with all associated personal information in compliance with GDPR guidelines
- New Feedback option allows retail customers to report an issue, feedback is automatically forwarded to selected users
- Push notifications, users can now receive notifications via push notification rather then email
- Delete personal information, users can remove their account and all associate personal information in compliance with GDPR guidelines
It may take a few weeks for the mobile app to propagate through the app store and onto user devices, some features will not be available until users receives the update.
- Adjustable timeout for Add Value Kiosks
- Default 'Add Value Packages' now configured on new system setups
- Various language updates
- Various equipment specific improvements
- Hide reference to coupons if no coupons exist for location
- Hide 'Add Value' option if location does not accept credit cards
- New notifications page where users can configure how they are notified for system events
Release 22 - March 5, 2020
- Added "Remember Me" logic to new user registration sequence so that when a user registers, selects this option, their login information will be pre-filled upon logging into the Mobile App.
- Now Store owners can apply a credit card surcharge to add-value, vend, both, or no transactions. There is a new "Surcharge" mode on the Server Management screen to allow Store Owners to apply the surcharge to only vending transactions, add-value transactions, both, or none. See here for more details on how to apply this feature to your store.
- Loyalty Users can now enter international addresses on the FasCard Mobile App.
- Store Owners can now apply a spending requirement amount to be met before awarding a bonus coupon. Click here to learn more on how to set this up in the FasCard Admin site. Loyalty users will see a message if they met the spending requirement to receive the coupon as well as one if they did not meet the spending requirement.
- Previously, the FasCard mobile app would not load due to phone settings being configured for another language other than English or Spanish. For example, when a phone language is set to Japanese, or some other language, the mobile app will not load and only 3 blinking dots would appear. This has been fixed.
- The labels on the buttons were cut off at the bottom of the screen. This has been fixed.
- The "Remember Me" option, if checked, was not functioning and when user would click the web browser back button, would be logged out. This has been fixed. If the user clicks the web browser back button, and has selected the "Remember Me" option previously on log-in, they will be directed to the locations page.
- Other additional bug fixes have been resolved.
Release 21 - December 10, 2019
New Features and Improvements
- Locations listing in Alphabetical Order - Locations listed under the FasCard Accounts Loyalty Tab will now default to alphabetical order.
- Store Branding - You can now upload a store logo for each location in the FasCard Admin Site. These logos will appear on the location details screen in the mobile app. PLEASE NOTE: THIS FUNCTIONALITY IS AVAILABLE ON THE ADMIN SITE TO UPLOAD LOGOS, BUT THE LOGOS UPLOADED WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE LOCATIONS LISTED IN THE MOBILE APP UNTIL A FUTURE MOBILE RELEASE TAKES PLACE - DATE TO BE DETERMINED. Click this link to learn more about creating a logo for your locations: FasCard Admin Site - Location Setup.
- Credit Card transactions Report - The individual credit card numbers will now be listed in chronological order.
- Credit Card Status Report - The report will display the newest records at the top.
- Employee Work Schedule Report - This report will now include the reader number where an employee has clocked in or out. See FasCard Admin Site - Reports for more information.
- New POS User Type - In order for a FasCard System to integrate with a POS (Point of Sale) system, a special POS user must be created. Click FasCard Admin Site - User Accounts to learn more about this feature.
- Employee Loyalty Activity - You can now view an employee's Loyalty activity through their User account details.
Weekly auto-reload day/time
- On the Loyalty Accounts page when setting/updating the Weekly auto-reload day/time, the current date was unintentionally being used as the reload day of week. For example if today was Monday, it will be used as the reload day of week even though the drop down is selected as Sunday. This is now fixed.
- When paying with a combination of coin and loyalty, or coin loyalty and credit. The loyalty balance charged is recorded incorrectly in the machine activity report, but correctly in the loyalty account activity report. This is now fixed.
Release 20 - August 6, 2019
- Allow $0.00 Pricing: click here to access information on how to configure machine pricing.
- Allow auto-start after swiping Loyalty Card (There must be sufficient funds on the Loyalty Card.)
- Added new field, "Entry Method" on Open Credit Card Status and Credit Card Captures reports. Click here for a description of this new field.
- F2 support for the Add-Value Kiosk
- The F2 Reader can now be added to the Add-Value Kiosk and store patrons can add value to their Loyalty Card. Click here to install the F2 Reader on the Add-Value Kiosk.
- F2 Reader supports NFC payment functionality (Near Field Communication)
F2 Reader can now take payments from phones with NFC capability simply by holding the phone close to the reader.
- Add Bridgepay as a service type on server management page to support NFC functionality on the F2 Reader.
- This must be configured on the Server Management screen by CCI. Click FasCard Admin Site - Server Management, to read more about this feature.
- F2 Reader LED lights now blink RED when disabled. Click F2: FasCard Touchscreen Reader to see a description of the F2 LED Lights.
- Fixed issue where card was active on multiple machines at the same time and allowing simultaneous starts even if card has insufficient funds.
- Fixed issue where a single work schedule event was deleted from a series, the remaining work events changed times.
- Other bug fixes.
Release 19 - May 6, 2019
- Added a new equipment type for POS. FasCard can integrate with a POS system.
- Added a 'Select All' under reports / Location Selection. Click here to see the description of the report feature.
- Removed AuthorizeNetV1 Service Type because it is no longer maintained/supported by Authorize.Net
- Re-labeled Apple Pay to "In-App Apple Pay
- Other bug fixes
Release 18 - December 19, 2018
NOTE: The below changes do NOT require updates to satellite or card reader firmware.
- Added ability to charge a different price (surcharge or discount) for credit card transactions. When configured, fees will be shown on the following reports:
- Credit Card Transactions (shown in the Machine column)
- Sales Totals
- Sales Details
- Added new "Test-and-Trust" credit card authorization mode that will run a small transaction against a credit card to test validity, and if successful will then allow the cardholder to spend up to a "Trust" amount.
- Adds option to immediately apply coupons to existing loyalty accounts.
- The type of credit card used (VISA, Mastercard, etc) is now shown in the following reports:
- Credit Card Transactions
- Credit Card Captures
- Open Credit Card Status
- Machine Activity
- Added column to show lost funds (due to errors capturing a credit card or when using new Test-and-Trust mode) on the Credit Card Captures report.
- Show warning if Cellular Modem Router (CMR) has been added to a Location but is not configured.
- Fixed issue on Work Schedule report where records for an employee were not always sorting by date/time.
- Fixed issue with blank "Machine Started" entries on Sales Detail report.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Release 16 - February 27, 2018
- Added option to clone an existing equipment type
- Loyalty app will now only show machines in an idle state as available
- Operators may now search loyalty accounts using loyalty group name
- Added an option to automatically apply coupon to new loyalty accounts
- Added an option to allow coupon to be added to new loyalty accounts only
- Added site support for dual pocket/dual coin input
- Added option to hide remaining coint count in equipment configuration
- Collections report now shows coin denominations
- Coin/Cash Totals report updated to account for F2: FasCard Touchscreen Reader and dual coin inputs
- Added satellite uplink information to satellite history page
- Added last known system details for offline satellites
- Card reader hardware version is now displayed on the System Maintenance page
- Removed "Max Number of Satellites" and "Max Number of Readers" fields from admin website
- Updated card reader logic to prevent scheduled shutdown if customer is performing a vend operation
- Reduced retry timeout when requesting card data, minimizing authorization delay
- Fixed issue with offline machines showing as available in loyalty app
- Added error messaging to prevent adding duplicate card number in loyalty app
- Fixed an issue with some satware versions preventing the change of WiFi channel
- Various minor fixes
Release 15 - December 12, 2017
- Renamed Employee Hours to Work Schedule in all instances in which it appears
- Updated color scheme in calendar functions
- Added help button to Scheduled Tasks page
- Added help button to Work Schedule page
- Page width now dynamically adjusts to fill browser window
- Added event name to item deletion prompt when deleting tasks/shifts from calendars
- Improved native sorting in Scheduled Tasks report
- Fixed issue on System Maintenance page where Public IP Address would not populate correctly after satellite reboot or uplink change
- Fixed permission issue with non-admin users being unable to correctly access permitted locations (when location groups is disabled)
- Fixed issue limiting calendar height for Work Schedule and Scheduled Tasks
- Fixed functional issues with timezone selection on Admin site
- Fixed error display issue when deleting a User
- Fixed occasional display error when using User Search function
- Various minor fixes bug and/or text fixes
Release 14 - August 1, 2017
- Added Employee Work Schedule, configured on Admin site and available for employee use in Loyalty App
- Added Task Schedule, configured on Admin site and available for employee use in Loyalty App
- Added Employee Clock-In / Clock-Out function on card readers (availability dependent upon card reader firmware / system integration)
- Added Spanish language support for customer card reader functions (availability dependent upon card reader firmware / system integration, preferred language added to Account Info section of Loyalty Account page)
- Added CCI Cellular Internet and Internet Backup services
- Admin Site
- Loyalty App
- Updated Sales Total and Sales Detail reports, separating Loyalty Balance and Loyalty Bonus into separate columns
- Added machine specific filter to Collections report
- Increased satellite offline card cache from 1000 to 5000 cards (satware 1.13.30 required)
- Fixed various minor back-end issues
Release 13 SP5 - October 11, 2016
- Datamatrix (QR Code) displays added to FasCard readers for future functionality.
- Added a menu option to disable the 'Get New Card' feature for FasCard Touch Kiosk.
- Loyalty Cash report updated to show account link for customers with no registered email address.
- Loyalty Totals and Loyalty Bonus report updated show users without a group in a 'No Group' section.
- Loyalty Accounts report updated to include an 'Unassigned Users' option, allowing operator to view all user accounts not assigned to a particular group.
- Fixed an Admin site issue preventing the 'Clear Free Dries' setting from being changed.
- Fixed an Admin site issue causing the Loyalty Coupons help page to ask for user credentials.
- Fixed a Loyalty site issue preventing the 'Remember Me' option from functioning correctly on Safari browser.
- Fixed an issue preventing owners from disabling remote loyalty starts with phone or tablet.
- Fixed various messaging issues.
Release 13 SP4 - September 1, 2016
- Fixed several issues on Android devices when using the Samsung internet browser
- Fixed issue on the loyalty site sign up page when using invalid email address.
- Fixed issue with Loyalty Totals report end time changing when switching reports.
- Fixed issue on Credit Card Transactions report where credit card captures were incorrectly under Web Purchases.
Release 13 SP3 - August 23, 2016
- Added time selectors to Credit Card Captures report
- Fixed issue on Credit Card Captures report where transactions from same day would not always group together.
- Fixed issue where users would receive Satellite Offline alerts for accounts other than their own.
Release 13 SP2 - August 15, 2016
- Increased minimum display size of buttons on Loyalty site.
- Improved Account Activity transaction list layout on Loyalty site.
- Loyalty customers with a single location associated with their user account now automatically load that location.
- Various cosmetic changes and improvements.
- Fixed several issues on Android devices when using the Samsung internet browser
- Fixed issue with newly added equipment types not appearing on the Loyalty Site.
- Fixed issue where occasionally records from the same day would be split up on the Credit Card Captures report.
- Fixed several cosmetic issues with Machine Status page on Loyalty site.
- Fixed issue on Loyalty site Account Activity screen wherein Free Starts would not display the machine number.
Release 13 SP1 - August 4, 2016
- Fixed issue with the Sales Totals, Sales Details, and Loyalty Totals reports including the day after the specified end date in the generated data.
Release 13 - August 2, 2016
- New "Machine Activity" report.
- User accounts can now be linked between FasCard accounts.
- FasCard Loyalty Site redesigned with more intuitive interface and expanded features.
- Fixed issue allowing duplicate/multiple default pricing schedules to be configured.
- Fixed issue in Loyalty Totals report causing incorrect float information to be displayed.
- Lengthened inactivity timeout period for Admin site users.
- Removed email address requirement for User accounts- email still required for site login.
- Added option to select Location Group(s) for various reports.
- Added option to select 'All Location Groups' when configuring User account.
- Added option to apply System Alerts to multiple Location Groups.
- Streamlined back-end processes to improve load time for System Maintenance page.
- Renamed 'Credit Card Settlements' report to 'Credit Card Captures'.
- Improvements made to several reports.
- Added user configured inactivity timeout to Touch Kiosk configuration.
- Renamed 'Bonus Packages' to 'Add Value Packages'.
- On pages and menus featuring only one item, that item will be automatically selected.
- On Server Management page, changed 'Settlement Time' to 'Transaction Cut-Off Time'.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Release 12 - January 26, 2016
- New "Coupon Performance" report.
- New "Machine Utilization" report.
- Fixed issue with Loyalty Totals Report showing incorrect data.
- Fixed issue with Open Credit Card Status Report showing incorrect data.
- Fixed issue with time zone on Sales Detail Report.
- Fixed duplicate name issue when creating Loyalty Groups.
- Redesigned the admin site login page.
- Added additional details to Credit Card Settlement report.
- Added a totals summary for all employees to the Employee Activity Report
- Added confirmation prompt before pre-assigning loyalty cards.
- Added employee details to "Gave cash to employee" transactions on loyalty activity.
- Added name/email details to "Admin Adjustment" transactions on loyalty activity.
- Added "Account Created" and "Account Linked" details to loyalty account details screen.
- Added "Date Added" column to loyalty card list on loyalty account details screen.
- Location Groups are sorted alphabetically on all areas of admin site.
- Cardholder name is now recorded when adding value from loyalty website.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Release 11 - October 13, 2015
- Fixed issue with Add Value Kiosk values on Loyalty Totals Report.
- Fixed issue with Alliance ACA heavy and medium soil modifier prices not changing.
- Fixed issue with editing Location Group names.
- Fixed issue with editing Location names.
- Fixed issue with Alliance Quantum Gold Tumbler run time option not saving.
- Fixed issue with incorrect labels on Alliance Quantum Gold config screen.
- Fixed issue where firmware updates to equipment would download loop at 100%.
- Fixed issue with popup dialog boxes not clearing on loyalty website.
- Fixed issue with new, blank cards displaying "Invalid Card" when swiped on Add Value Kiosk.
- TEMP accounts created from Touch Kiosk now set the account name to the error description with date/time and the address set to the kiosk machine number and location name.
- Changed loyalty site expiration date fields from date pickers to simple text fields
- Changed machine status display when satellite is offline
- When selecting the Credit Card Settlement Report, individual locations are hidden and a single "All Locations" entry is shown instead.
- Location Groups with no locations are now marked in the Pricing & Features screen drop-down.
- Loyalty Account list now shows card number.
- Various bug fixes and impreovements.
Release 10 SP1 - July 20 2015
- Fixed issue where admin site would not allow multiple consecutive purchases for a Loyalty Account.
- Fixed issue where machines with labels would no longer show the machine number on certain screens.
- Fixed issue where "Show Only Offline Devices" on System Maintenance screen did not work.
- Fixed issue where Credit Card Transaction report was not sorted by date/time.
- Fixed issue where Loyalty Accounts report showed unrelated Loyalty Groups.
- Fixed issue where Locations and Location Groups were not sorting by name by default.
- Fixed issue with Locations/Location Groups screens loading slow.
- Fixed issue with incorrect data in Sales Detail report when emailed.
- Fixed issue where System Maintenance screen does not default to correct time zone when only 1 Location exists.
- Improved display of Pricing Summary report.
Release 9 - July 22 2014
- New mobile themes for Android and IOS devices for loyalty users
- New option allows credit card to add value at card reader, but prevents credit card direct starts at the card reader
- New option on System Maintenance screen allows user to view only offline devices across all locations
- New option on Loyalty Accounts screen, where user can define which location they at when adding money to a loyalty users account.
- New authentication step added to mobile app, requiring new users to validate email by entering verification code
- Improved error messaging when setting up new equipment
- New Single-Vend card reader option allows countdown timer to not show on card reader display, instead reader will display 'Machine in Use'
- Extended loyalty menu timeout on card readers, helpful on machine that require many coins, menu will not timeout while coins are inserted
- 'Start Machine' option on employee menu of card reader has been moved to root menu for easier access
- Improved search performance
- Card reader firmware column added to Equipment Type page
- Added, email confirmation will be sent when loyalty user changes email, user will have to acknowledge message in order for email change to be accepted
- Confirm Password field added to mobile loyalty 'Change Password' screen
- Card count column added to Loyalty Accounts page, shows the number of associated cards with selected account
- Improvements to Maytag Gen1 card reader firmware
- Improvements to Alliance card reader firmware
- Improvements to Continental card reader firmware
- Improvements to the 'Loyalty Accounts' report
- Improvements to the 'Loyalty Cash' report, now includes kiosk entries
- Improved satellite connectivity logic
- Fixed formatting issue on admin site for LG equipment
- Fixed issue with rapid purchases with same credit card
- Fixed issue where notification email sent when satellite is offline for more than 2 weeks
- Fixed issue where employee cards would earn free dry credit, credit no longer awarded to employee accounts
- Fixed issue where refunded options where not recorded properly
- Fixed issue where daylight savings time was not automatically broadcast to satellites
- Fixed issue on Touch Kiosk where after reboot kiosk application would not start properly
- Fixed issue where add value activity would not display on mobile desktop site
- Fixed issue with LG equipment where coins were still referenced even if coins are not accepted
Release 8 - February 26 2014
- Fixed incorrect search results when searching for 'Card Only' users on Users page
- Fixed location listing view on Reports page for accounts with more than 4 locations
- Fixed issue with Alliance Quantum Gold tumblers where cycle time could not be set to 0 seconds
- Fixed issue where some loyalty users would not earn free dry credits when paying with coin
- Fixed issue on some Maytag equipment were incorrect number of free dry credits were awarded
- Fixed issue with diagnostic card not working
- Fixed issue with MultiVend analysis report not filtering by location correctly
- Fixed issue on card reader where incorrect display message would appear if system was offline
- Added Multivend support for LG washers and dryers
- Added Multivend support for Galaxy 600 Tumblers
- Added Multivend support for LaundryLux Crossover washers
- Added support for new FasCard Touch Kiosk
- Credit Card Transaction report now shows 'Web Purchases' from mobile devices
- Loyalty accounts created by 'Cards' function can now be edited by admin site users
- Coin Totals Reports renamed to Coin / Cash Totals Report, now support Kiosk transactions
- Updated Loyalty Totals Report to support Kiosk transactions
- Satellite Status History page updated...
- Refresh button added
- Defaults to the locations time zone
- Date/Time changed to Start Time
- Column added for Elapsed Time, VPN Address, Public Address, Satware Ver
- Improved readability of tables
- Improved error message when user tries to log in without setting password
- Renamed 'Retail' tab to 'Loyalty'
- Machine Status History page updated...
- Refresh button added
- Date / Time renamed to Start Time
- Elapsed Time, Sate Name, Firmwre version columns added
- Improved error message if incorrect email was entered in reset password form
- Added option for Compass and CompassPro machine to enable or disable 'Auto Start' eliminating start button press, requires C-5359 harness
- Improved offline card reader history reporting logic
- Removed auto complete from password reset forms
- Improved Loyalty Activity page, now shows more detail and organized in easier to read format
Release 7 - October 29th 2013
- Fixed issues with discounts on Maytag MLV machines
- Fixed issue where password reset emails could not be delivered to certain email providers
- Fixed issues with password reset link when sent to Hotmail email addresses
- Fixed issue on loyalty site where Free Dry button would appear even when Free Dry was not being used
- Fixed issue where certain credit card transactions would show as $0.00 on on Credit Card Transactions report
- Fixed issue when the Loyalty Cash report was emailed it contained different data than shown on the website
- Fixed issue where could not enter a colon ":" character in time fields from an iOS device
- Fixed issue where the Retail Activity screen was using the wrong time zone
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Improved mobile loyalty site performance on Android devices
- Added ability to add pre-assigned cards when using Manage Cards on the loyalty site
- Added ability to add blank/unassigned cards when adding creating a new loyalty account
- Added more details to Coin Totals report
- Improved performance of the Sales Report
- Added link to unique loyalty site url on the Retail tab
- Added field to set the maximum amount an attendant card can add to a loyalty account under Retail > Loyalty Settings
- Added City field to loyalty registration pages
- Added a "User Manager" privilege to grant ability for non-Account Admin users to manage other users
- Accounts with only one configured location no longer need to select the location when generating reports
- Miscellaneous back end enhancements
- Added ability for loyalty user to change their email address on the Account Info screen
- Added new screen to configure the options available on a machine
- Added Bonus Usage report
Release 6 - June 4th 2013
- Fixed issue where occasionally where credit cards would be pre-authorized multiple times even if amount had not been reached
- Fixed issue where mobile users log in credentials would not persist between sessions
- Fixed issue where the 'Register' option would not appear for desktop users of the loyalty site
- Fixed issue where card reader history would not load on occasion
- Fixed issue with some Android users where drop down menus would not display properly
- Fixed issue where incorrect number of coins and starts would be reported while card reader was offline
- Fixed issue where admin site would not accept capital letters in email address fields
- Fixed column alignment issue with retail account activity email
- Fixed issue where satellite history does not display correct display time
- Allow multiple card readers to download initial boot-loader program simultaneously when first powered up
- Added ability for Satellite to save and restore location configuration for offline use in the event of power loss
- Added icon to card reader display that indicates when satellite has lost its internet connection
- Added new Emergency Start Card "Super Card" that allows card reader to be started if connection to satellite or internet has been broken
- Mobile site now optimized for iPhone5 screen size
- Add Value packages now display as buttons that can be selected
- Added CVC help link to mobile site - Add Value page
- Improved the readability of the activity detail listing on the mobile site
- Now when creating new users from the Users Tab, passwords are not set by administrator, rather email is sent to user with link where they can set password
- Time of day scheduling now supports schedules that span over a weekend and are not Sunday - Saturday specific
- Added new Cards page allowing loyalty accounts/cards to be created in bulk for easier distribution
- Added News Feed to My Settings page to allow users to see latest news from CCI
- Added new FasCard Admin Site - Export Data feature Reports tab to allow users to extract raw data from select database tables
- Added Expenditures field to the Loyalty users report
- Added Machine Labels allowing user to set a different label than the card reader address to the machine
- Added the ability for users who have been issued a pre-assigned card the ability to register a loyalty account and associate the pre-assigned card
- Added Beta of Desktop Loyalty Site
- If no location phone number is provided mobile site will not show 'Call' option
Release 5 - March 28th 2013
- Fixed issue with admin site not rendering menus correctly in Chrome
- Fixed issue with alerts being sent but not configured
- Fixed issue with MDC Tumblers and Free Dry (Firmware 1.03.42)
- Fixed issue with Retail site not allowing certain valid characters to be used in email field
- Fixed issue with Report time zone drop down menu not adjusting report data properly
- Fixed issue with incorrect loyalty menu appearing on Alliance Centurion products (Firmware 8.03.42)
- Fixed issue related to Loyalty feature not working properly on Maytag machines
- Renamed "Pricing Features" to "Pricing & Features"
- Updated Open Credit Card Report so that if credit card is declined 'Amount Spent' field is left blank
- Updated transaction description of a Free Dry start from 'Started Machine' to 'Free Start'
- Added table pagination to pages with many records making it easier to navigate through records.
Release 4 - March 21st 2013
- Fixed Card Reader History Detail will not load if there are too many records
- Fixed admin site rendering issues with IE10
- Fixed Some error messages were wrong color
- Fixed Satellite status history table too large to display
- Corrected several reports to treat start/end dates as UTC times instead of local times at the location
- Fixed Location groups contact drop down showing retail users - now only show admin users
- Fixed Locations becoming lost when changing reports
- Fixed Sorting locations on Machines page causes locations to be hidden
- Fixed Sorting on Cost column for Retail Account Activity causes error
- Fixed issue with duplicate charges error when user swipes credit card
- Added Alerts feature to configure email notifications and view active notifications
- Added Satellite Offline notification - Allows user to be emailed if satellite becomes offline
- Added Coin Box Full notification - Allows user to be emailed if coin box exceeds 90% capacity
- Added Collection notification - Allows user to be emailed when card readers collection process is performed
- Added new Free Dry feature allowing loyalty users to earn free dry based on machine usage
- Added new account discount feature allows desired loyalty users to receive discounts
- Added new Retail Groups feature - Allows retail users to be associated with a group and earn group discounts
- Added option for loyalty user to receive email when cycle completes
- Added Highlight to the first 5 records of the bonus program to identify which will display on card reader
- Change < > = symbols on Loyalty users report to "is greater than" "is less than" "is equal to"
- Added 'View Activity' to retail accounts page to view retail account activity
- Modified Locations page to add Amenities - Amenities display on mobile site
- Added feature to allow loyalty points to be scheduled
- Added option to email reports
- Added feature to control which machines allow discount
- Added new Loyalty Totals Report
- Added Start option to mobile site - Retail users can now start a machine without a loyalty card
- Added Locations option to mobile website...
- Users can view the location address
- Users can call location directly from mobile phone
- Users can see available machines or available time
- Users can see list of amenities store offers, configured from location groups page
- Users can send feedback to appropriate users within organization
- Added new desktop/tablet version of loyalty site
- Added new 'Alternate Payment' setting on card readers allows reader to work more seamlessly with other card systems
Release 3 - January 15th 2013
- Fixed credit card filter not displaying cards on Credit Card Transactions Report
- Fixed Maytag Neptune Washer 30+ Details Prewash field not saving value
- Fixed user can change their email address to same email as another user
- Fixed multiple bugs on the Satellite history detail page
- Fixed multiple bugs on the Machine history detail page
- Fixed Loyalty Settings page missing help link
- Fixed Employee Activity Report - User Filter not working
- Fixed Machine Setup / System Maintenance to switch positions on the Users screen
- Fixed Loyalty Users report issues
- Added support for Loyalty/retail accounts
- Show Top-off value as $0.00 if there is no top off value entered
- Allow 'Machine Start Allowed' value to display on all rows in schedule
- Add new accounts page for managing loyalty users
- Add Loyalty Settings sub menu option under Retail tab
- Add Add-Value Package Feature to bonus users for adding value to account
- Add Loyalty Points feature to reward loyalty users for activity
- Add Loyalty Cash Report
- Add Loyalty Users Report
- Add ability for loyalty user to add value to account from card reader
- Add mobile retail site for loyatly users to create/edit/manage retail accounts
- Method to immediately force card reader pricing and configuration from admin site (5 minute delay removed)
- Add more totals to Coin Totals report
- Add button to request a restart of the FasSat application on a specific satellite
- Add button to request a restart of a specific reader
Release 2 - November 6th 2012
- No error shown when saving equipment with blank name.
- Display bug on Pricing Features page when adding new price schedule
- With new tab layout, occasionally lose search ability when changing number of records shown.
- Fixed marking user as disabled, displays user as 'Inactive' in table view
- Add new User Settings page for user account setting changes
- Add favicon to website
- Added 'Open Credit Card Status' report
- Added drill down detail when clicking on Satellite on System Maintenance screen
- Added drill down detail when clicking on card reader in System Maintenance
- Added 1.03.05 Firmware option to Equipment Type 'Wascomat Electrolux Compass'
- Added 1.03.22 Firmware to Equipment Type "Continental E Series"
- Added 1.00.26 Firmware to Equipment Type "All Maytag Versions"
- Added version 1.05.12 to SingleVend equipment type drop down menu
- Added help icon on System Maintenance screen
- Change tab menu to new layered tab style
- Add multi-pulse options for SingleVend firmware
- Do not auto-select first item in table on pages.
- Disable Form Auto-Complete for all forms except Sign In
- Add visual indication for required fields
- Append "Account:" text to account number section in header.
- If Customer Admin, show all location groups as checked.
- Include the Firmware number along with version on the System Maintenance screen
- New help Links to point to Confluence documentation.
- Visually separate card reader vs website user privileges
- Prevent browsers from prompting to save password on pages other than Sign In
- Disable IE9 Compatibility Mode Button
- Add ability to designate user as Card Only
- Credit Card Settlement Report Improvements
- Employee Activity Report Improvements
- Remove ID column in location list on Reports tab.
- Change welcome header to show full name instead of username.
- Adjust requirements for new users form
- Add sorting to location list on reports tab
- Allow duplicate satellite names if different locations.
- Change account password requirements
- Rename 'Maytag Neptune Washer 30+' control type to 'Maytag HE/MFR PD'
- Add Filter for Credit Card Number to Credit Card Transactions Report
- Display status for Machine not configured, and Pricing not configured to System Maintenance screen.
- Distinguish between attendant sales and loyalty sales on the sales report