Disconnect any electrical device from power before performing any work on the device. It is recommended that the instructions contained herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks. Card Concepts Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document or any damage that may occur to target equipment. Technical Support recommends using all appropriate safety equipment (such as hand and eye protection) during execution of the instructions below.
LCD Display - Build: TK
Recommended Tools and Supplies (Not Included)
- Short Philips screwdriver
- 8/32" socket wrench/nut driver
- Power off the touch kiosk.
- Open the front door of the kiosk and slide out the kiosk tray.
- Unplug three connections on the side of the LCD screen.
- Remove the screws connecting the bill validator to the door frame.
- Two screws per side.
- The bill validator can rest inside the cabinet without disconnecting the associated cables.
- Remove top 2 and bottom 2 kep nuts to remove the bezel with the screen.
- This will release screen- maintain contact with touchscreen to prevent fall damage.
Do no over-tighten the nuts securing the screen as doing so damage the screen.
- Remove the screen from the bezel by removing the 4 nuts indicated below.
- Replace install the new screen into the bezel and secure with the same nuts.
- Mount bezel into the touch kiosk door, reversing the procedure used in Step 3.
- Reconnect 3 cables to LCD screen, reversing the procedure used in Step 1.
- Power on kiosk to ensure the LCD screen powers on and displays an image.
- Power down kiosk after test and reinstall the bill validator by reversing the process indicated in Step 2.
- Power kiosk back on and close up kiosk.