If this is an upgrade to an existing system, the X-Changers must be running LaundryCard v8 or higher!
- Locate the area where the web cam will be installed at the top of the front door.
- Remove the plate and nuts covering the hole where the webcam will be installed. Set the nuts aside as they will be re-used.
- Attach the two smaller plates to the large bracket using the 4 nuts provided.
Camera Mounting Shelf
Camera Mounting Bracket
- Slot two of the C-1400-202 Mounting Brackets into the C-1400-201 Mounting Shelf.
- Secure the C-1400-202 Mounting Brackets with the C-1042 Nuts provided.
USB Web Camera
- Attach the assembled Mounting Bracket to the inside of the X-Changer door using the existing bolts and C-1042 Nuts.
- Remove the C-7710 Webcam base.
- Pull the C-7710 Webcam USB cable through the rear of the mounting bracket and slide the WebCam into place.
- Adjust the Mounting Bracket as necessary by sliding the rear C-1400-202 Mounting Bracket forward and tightening the C-1042 Nuts.
- Once the C-7710 Webcam is securely held by the bracket, adjust the camera lens so that it is centered in the door window.
- Connect the C-7710 Webcam USB cable to any available USB port on the computer.
- Once completed, contact Technical Support to complete installation and test C-7710 Webcam.