The LaundryCard System has the ability to merge one customer card with another customer card.
Merging LaundryCard Cards
To access this function, your specific Card ID (The 12-digit number on the back of the card) must have MERGE selected under CARDS in permission settings. Please see your store Owner/Manager to update your permission settings. See Permission Settings and Functions for more information on how to set permissions.
Transferring balances is helpful if customers end up with multiple cards. Please note that any existing deposit will also be merged from the original card to the new card and is not refunded.
- Insert your card and select CARDS from the main menu.
- Select the MERGE option from the Cards Menu.
- Remove your card and insert the first customer card into the card reader.
- Remove the first card and insert the second card you wish to have the new balance.
- Remove the second card to complete the transaction. Give the first card to management and return the second card to the customer.
- When you insert the 2nd card with the newly transferred balance, the new amount will show on the Account Overview Screen.