Warranty Fulfillment (RMA) Policy
Disclaimer: Card Concepts Inc. strongly recommends contacting Technical Support to troubleshoot system issues before returning any equipment. Any returned equipment that has not gone through the Technical Support process that is found to be functional may be returned to the sender at their expense with no credit given. Any product found to be damaged through intentional misuse, abuse, or negligence may not be eligible for warranty. When contacting Technical Support for troubleshooting assistance, obtain a case number to verify troubleshooting occurred before requesting an RMA.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required to return products to Card Concepts Inc. for processing. Warranty parts may be replaced through an authorized distributor or may be purchased with a credit card. If purchased directly, a credit will be processed when the hardware to be returned is received and verified to be non-functional.
Information Required for Return Merchandise Authorization
- Store number
- Part number
- Serial number
- Invoice or Sales Order number
- Problem description and duration
Merchandise Return Procedure
- Card Concepts Inc. will ship warranty items by ground. Expedited shipping is available upon request at the customer's expense.
- Sender is responsible for items until delivery - Card Concepts Inc. recommends using an insurable carrier for all returns.
- All merchandise to be returned must be shipped within 30 days or the warranty claim will expire.
- Any unauthorized merchandise returned to Card Concepts Inc. may be returned to the sender at their expense.
The recommended return procedure is outlined below.
- Contact Technical Support to troubleshoot equipment.
- If equipment is deemed faulty/failed, verify warranty status with Technical Support.
- Gather information required for RMA (detailed above).
- Select return request type (detailed above).
- Request RMA and process payment as required, or contact distributor to process RMA.
- Return product in appropriate packaging, clearly labeled with RMA number on exterior, within 30 days.
Types of Return Request
|Warranty Replacement||This request is used for non-critical hardware. The customer will ship the defective unit to Card Concepts Inc. and a functional unit will be returned upon receipt.|
|Warranty Credit||This request is used for critical hardware and requires an up-front purchase via credit card or distributor purchase order.|
|Restock Item||This request is used to return an item for credit without replacement. (Example: A customer purchases a spare reader to have on hand but decides to return it within warranty period, having never been used.)|
Replacing Post-Warranty Equipment
Post-warranty equipment replacement requires an order to be placed through an authorized distributor.