Step 1 - Install Mounting Bracket
- Place the C-6700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
- Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
- Refer to F2 Reader Mounting Guide for further instructions.
Step 2 - Connect Machine Interface Harness
- Disconnect the Coin Drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the C-6124-MDB Machine Interface Harness to the harness connected to the Coin Drop.
- Connect the remaining end of the C-6124-MDB Machine Interface Harness to the harness where the Coin Drop was previously connected.
Step 3 - Connect and Mount FasCard Reader
- Feed remaining harness ends through mounting hole as described in F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the black, 10 pin connection of the C-6124-MDB Machine Interface Harness to port 2 (Serial Connection Port) as shown in the image below.
- Connect the clear, 3 pin connection of the C-6124-MDB Power Extension Harness to port 1 (Power Connection Port) as shown in the image below.
- Connect FasCard reader to base as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Program the card reader address as described here: How to Program Address on a FasCard Reader.