Change, edit, or move steps as needed. Remove this text.
Step 1 - Install Mounting Bracket
- Place the C-5700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
- Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
- Refer to FasCard Mounting Guide for further instructions.
- Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document using the C-5101 Spade Taps provided.
- Connect the C-5210 Power Adapter Harness to the installed spade taps. Connect the opposite end to the C-5602 Power Converter.
- Connect the C-5500-80 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Step 3 - Connect Coin Sense Harness
- Disconnect the Imonex Coin Sensor from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the C-5382 Coin Sense Harness to the harness connected to the Imonex Coin Sensor.
Step 4 - Connect Machine Start Harness
- Connect the C-5300-NC Machine Start Harness to the Machine Control Assembly where the coin drop was previously connected.
Step 5 - Connect and Mount FasCard Reader
- Feed remaining harness ends through mounting hole as described in F1 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the C-5300-NC Machine Start Harness to port 2 (Pulse Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5382 Coin Sense Harness to port 3 (Coin Sense Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to port 4 (C-5500 Power Harness Connection Port) as shown above.
- Connect FasCard reader to base as described in the FasCard Mounting Guide.
- Program the card reader address as described here: How to Program Address on a FasCard Reader.