Step 1 - Install Mounting Bracket
- Install the C-0923 Metercase Mount over the Metercase.
- Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document using the C-5101 Spade Taps provided.
- Connect the C-5210 Power Adapter Harness to the installed spade taps. Connect the opposite end to the C-5602 Power Converter.
- Connect the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Step 3 - Connect Machine Start Harness
- Connect the C-5274 Machine Start Harness to the matching harness connected to the Machine Control Assembly.
- The correct machine harness should include bundled red, white, black, and pink wires.
Step 4 - Connect and Mount FasCard Reader
- Feed remaining harness ends through mounting hole as described in F1 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the wide black connector on the C-5274 Machine Start Harness to port 1 (Serial Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to port 4 (C-5500 Power Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect FasCard reader to base as described in the FasCard Mounting Guide.
- Program the card reader address as described here: How to Program Address on a FasCard Reader.